Balsonna offers diagnostic, rehabilitative and therapeutic treatment through the GALRO multidisclipinary team (MDT). Our specialist multidisciplinary clinician team includes psychiatry, behavioural analysis, psychology, speech and language and occupational therapy.
Our highly experienced multidisciplinary team focus on efficiently delivering high-quality, accessible services to achieve the best possible holistic outcomes. Our MDT reports are in line with HSE and the Department of Education and follow international best practices.
- Complete diagnostic multidisciplinary assessments for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ADOS2 and ADIR trained)
- Comprehensive Educational assessments (for example, Learning Difficulties, Dyslexia and ADHD)
- Sensory Integration / Sensory Processing Assessment and Intervention
- Handwriting assessments, fine motor and gross motor assessments
- Developmental Co-Ordination Disorder (DCD)/Dyspraxia Assessment and Intervention
- Child Psychological Assessments and Interventions for Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (for example, anxiety, aggressive behaviour, mood regulation, trauma symptoms)
- Psychiatric assessment, diagnoses and treatment recommendations
- Capacity assessment
- Psychiatric review
- Lifestyle interventions