- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
GALRO collects the following data:
- Personal identification information provided by you through our contact form (Name, email address, phone number).
- Personal information on CV’s provided by you for recruitment purposes.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GALRO with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit an enquiry through our contact form for general enquiries, referrals or recruitment purposes.
- Voluntarily submit your CV for job opportunities.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
GALRO collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request
- Contact you in regards to your enquiry or employment application
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data behind a secure firewall on password protected PCs.
Our Company will keep your name, email address, telephone number and CV for a maximum period of 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our systems. All activities related to the destruction of records will be documented and maintained by the Data Protection Officer.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, data subjects have certain rights.
Subject to certain restrictions, which are set out below, you can exercise these rights in relation to your personal data.
The data subject rights are:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to processing of your personal data;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making, including profiling.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 043 3349991
Or write to us:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GALRO has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us
DATA PROTECTION COMMISSION
21 FITZWILLIAM SQUARE SOUTH